An ISO 9001 : 2008 Certified Company
PSA Oxygen Gas Plant
Our Oxygen Gas Plant work with PSA (Pressure Swing
Adsorption) technology. Using this technology, we produce oxygen gas plants
that are highly economical and require low maintenance and produce the
desired results in a hassle-free manner. These generators absorb nitrogen
with the help of two absorption vessels that are filled with most efficient
zeolite molecular sieves responsible for nitrogen absorption.
In the Oxygen Gas Generation Process, the air is taken from an air
compressor and oxygen is separated from other gases, including nitrogen with
the help of zeolite molecular sieves. The process involves two towers filled
with zeolite molecular sieves which adsorb nitrogen and subsequently
discharge waste. The oxygen generated is 95% pure. When nitrogen saturates
from one tower, this process changes over to the other tower, thus helping
in the process of continuous oxygen generation.
Industry applications of PSA Oxygen gas Generator :
||1-200 Nm3 / hr
Salient Features :
- Chemical Oxidation
- Manufacturing Batteries
- Glass Industry
- Copper Smelting
- Sewage Treatment
- Fish Farming
- Pulp and Paper Industry
- Full Automation All systems are designed for un-attended operation
and automatic Oxygen demand adjustment.
- Lower Space Requirement The design and Instrumentation makes the
plant size very compact, assembly on skids, prefabricated and supplied
- Fast Start-up Start-up time is only 5 minutes to get desired Oxygen
purity. So these units can be switched ON & OFF as per Oxygen demand
- High Reliability Very reliable for continuous and steady operation
with constant Oxygen purity. Plant availability time is better than 99%
- High Reliability Expected Molecular sieves life is around 10-years
i.e. whole life time of Oxygen plant. So no replacement costs.
Medical Oxygen Gas Plant
The PSA Medical Oxygen Gas Generator Plant offered by
us are suitable for both industrial as well as medical use, for providing
oxygen round the clock. As per US Pharmacopeia, only 93% pure oxygen is
suitable for hospital use. This installation of medical oxygen gas plant
helps in avoiding hospital dependency on scarce Oxygen Cylinders. Benefits
include low cost, decreased administrative work & continuous and
reliable oxygen supply available round the clock.
Medical Oxygen Generators / Plants :
Ask for Price
Oxygen Pressure :
||Capacity NM3 / hr
Up to 3.0 - 4.0 Kg./cm2
Oxygen Purity :
93% to 95%
- After the N2 and O2 Separation Device, there
is a O2 after-cleaning, testing and controlling cabinet
consisting of O2 cleaning device. Temperature testing device
and control system. Removing dust, eliminating bacteria and stabilizing
pressure to ensure the oxygen outputted stably and meeting medical
- Users only need to turn the start/stop button to gain the oxygen with
designing required flow capacity and purity within 30 minutes.
- Single line and double lines types are available for option. Users
are suggested to choose the single line type when they only require a
stable flow capacity; Choose double lines when demand is unstable and
sometimes meet extra peak values.
On site supplying oxygen by piping net for human breath as the hospital
oxygen center. Filling into cylinders and being transported to end-users.
Oxygen Gas Plant with Filling Station
The Oxygen Gas Plant with Filling Station is
demanded in various industries that are associated with the processing of
medical, chemical and allied products. Easy to operate mechanism ensures
safe and convenient operation of the plant. In a manner to undertake all the
activities efficiently, Oxygen Gas Plants are provided with a cylinder
filling system. Ensured for their economical operations, Oxygen Gas Plant
possesses up to 30-40 kg/cm² pressure handling ability.
Ask for Price
Salient Features :
- Step 1 : The plants separates oxygen from the air through the
- Step 2 : The saturated air is sucked from the atmosphere
through the air compressor.
- Step 3 : The compressed air is chilled in a chilling unit.
- Step 4 : After chilling, the air gets collected into moisture
separator unit, where moisture is removed from the air
- Step 5 : Later it is entered in the moisture sieve battery
- Step 6 : After doing so, the air is passed through oil
absorber to get it free from oil.
- Air compressor
- No need of bulky gas holder
- Simple to understand interface
- Automatic controls for feeding water
- Maintains pressures and temperatures
- Full proof, efficient system
- Excellent gas absorption in cylinders
- High yield
- No leakages, hence no loss of oxygen
- Low power consumption
- Minimal maintenance